Does your child:
… get colds, flus, or earaches frequently?
… have allergies or asthma?
… have an upset tummy regularly?
… seem hyperactive or have a hard time focusing in class?
If so, Pediatric Laser Acupuncture can help. Instead of needles, we use an effective and painless laser to stimulate acupuncture points. We often combine the laser treatment with Cupping and Gua Sha (gentle moving stimulation applied to points), and each treatment is tailored to the child’s needs and comfort level.
Acupuncture & herbs help kids who have:
- colds, flus, & earaches (speeds up recovery in acute stage!)
- allergies & asthma
- eczema, psoriasis, & other skin problems
- weak digestion, diarrhea, low appetite, tummy aches
- agitation, hyperactivity, or troubled sleep
- frequent illness (treatment strengthens the immune system)
- infancy issues like colic, cradle cap, diaper rash, vomiting, teething, fevers, etc.
- & much, much more…..
What to expect:
Your initial visit will last 90-120 minutes and costs $130. During this time we will discuss your child’s current condition, medical history, and other pertinent information related to your child’s health. Your child will also receive his/her first treatment: a combination of physical exam, painless Laser Acupuncture, Cupping, Gua Sha (gentle brushing on acupoints), and herbal consultation (herbal products available at additional charge). Each returning visit is only $85.